Dragon fruit is also called “white pitaya“. The fruit and flowers of the dragon fruit cactus are edible. The fruit is best eaten chilled or cold to bring out the flavor. To eat the fruit raw, slice it open and scoop the interior flesh out or slice the fruit to eat. The fruit is commonly used in beverages such as smoothies or baked into desserts and pastries. Flower buds that do not open are cooked as a vegetable.
The dragon fruit cactus fruit is low in calories and high in vitamin C and antioxidants. According to some researchers, dragon fruit is recommended for people trying to control blood glucose levels with type 2 diabetes.
Red-skinned dragon fruit with red/white flesh.
– Taste: Light Sweet
– Fresh appearance, high quality.
– Intact, sound, no bruise, no rots, no defects or slight superficial defects.
– Small size: 320 – 500 gram/fruit (26-22 pieces/10kg carton)
– Big size: 500 – 750 gram/fruit (14–18 pieces/10kg carton)
– Complied with VietGAP, GlobalGAP standards.
– 10 kg carton or depends on buyer’s option
– 1PE outside or depends buyer’s option.
– 20MT/40ft container